Monday, April 12, 2010

Trolley Run

It was a great weekend! Well I say that because I had time to relax . I miss my babies being home and look forward to having them home soon.

Bill, Shaina, and I ran the Bellaire 5K Trolley run on Saturday. It was so hot! I was happy with my performance. My time was 24:35 . It shows me 7th in results but it looks like their was a male put in their so I am saying I came in 6th in my age bracket. I wish I would of placed. And that is my down fall. I think I could of gave just a little bit more and I could of placed. I will place next time for sure. I want one of those little trolley's.

All in all great weekend. I love being outside and this is one of my favorite times of the year. Bill and I had a wonderful 4 mile run today. I love running on the trails. I feel so relaxed and enjoy the scenery. The smell was wonderful. It took me back to being in Pin oak and walking through the woods. I loved going there as a child and walking through the woods looking for arrowheads . For my dad the best part of being in the woods was being one with nature and him screaming "You have to shit in the woods". Or he thought you should run naked through the woods. Never did but I always get a good laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment