Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It was a great day

Well I am starting to feel better and I am accepting my schedule with Taylor. All though it hurts I only want her to be happy. I don't understand how courts can say this is best for a child. To me it seems like a bunch of jumping around. All though it is 50/50. I wish I had more. I have to learn to move on and understand that my baby loves me no matter what and I will always be her mom. And no one will ever take my place.

I had a great run with my sweetheart. I am running more trails in preparation for my 30mile trail run. I know it must drive Bill crazy but I can just stare at him all the time and be happy. It is a feeling that I can't describe. I have married my true love. He may not ever understand but I did know 11 years ago that I loved him. I was always so excited to spend time with him and talk to him. And to this day I still get the same feeling when I am around him. I get so excited and happy inside. It is the best feeling and I know it will never end.

I feel wonderful and I am looking forward to a great weekend with my family. Fun times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment