Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOVE

I have love on the mind. I give it and I love receiving it. It is the best feeling in the word to be loved and to give it. I say it and mean it. What does love mean to me? How do you express love? Or even put it into words? The feeling I get from loving someone is indescribable. The first time I met Bill I got such a feeling of excitement in my stomach. To this day I get the same feeling everytime I see him. It is amazing. The love a mother feels for a child is nothing I can describe.
My definition of love is caring about someone so deeply that my life would be very different with out them. There would always be a little piece of myself missing if they passed away or left me. My life is incomplete when you are away and I would do anything to protect you or to make you happy.

“Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you’re in love, you always want to be together, and when you’re not, you’re thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete” (Sophocles).

1 comment: