Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunshine

The is shining all the time . And it keeps getting warmer. I love it when it rains. I wish that I would have been able to run in the rain the other night though. Good thing I didn't though. I may have ended up swimming. Not too much going on . Went for a run in The Woodlands the other day and ran with Karen. Some people she runs with joined us. I have never been to these trails so it was a nice change. I even saw a armadillo. I love seeing those little guys. They can move so fast! It was a very nice trail with lots of turns and some little hills. I really need to pick my running back up. I have been a big slacker these days. What is wrong with me!! I have a goal for myself but need to look at the races that are going on. But I think that I am going to try my hand at doing a 50 miler. Of coarse only when it is cooler. And I want it to be in Huntsville. I really enjoy that park and running it. We will see how things unfold for me and what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment