Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lonely blogger

I feel like my blog is my personal diary. If you don't write much in it people don't follow it. Which I think is good at times. I think with my heart and not with my brain alot. I have decided that being nice gets me no where. I guess I have to learn to be a bitch. Wish me luck. I am going to need it. If I could go into a room I would want to scream right now.

Taylor is sick . I hate the fact that I have to send her to Chris's sick. He doesn't know what he is doing. He will push the responsibilities to someone else as usual. She needs her mom. And wants her mom. I guess I will learn how to deal with it.

I was hoping to have a nice run with Taylor and Bill but it isn't going to happen. I guess I will spend my time running the treadmill. I get so bored on that thing. But at least I won't freezer. Any way I'm going to try to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment