Thursday, October 01, 2009

First Time For Everything

Today is the start of new things for me. First, this is my first blog. Next is the start of my vegetarian diet. And this week I have started a new job with the Humble ISD.

Bill and I decide to try a vegetarian diet for many reasons. I think the transition will be really easy for me. I have always enjoyed soy products and love vegetables. I thought at first the hard part would be going to restaurants but now when looking at menus almost everyone has something that will work. I am looking forward to the challenge.

As for the new blog, I love to read others and have been keeping little notes attached to my running calendar. So Bill suggested that I start a blog. Which is a good idea being that maybe I will write more instead of talking all the time. And if you know me , you know it is almost impossible for me to be quiet for even 10 minutes.

My new job is good. The only thing that is in the back of my mind is that I hope I made the right decision leaving Total Surveyors. I enjoyed being around Kevin and Heather. I miss talking to Kevin everyday. For 6 years I talked to him 5 days week for 8 hours a day. I saw him more than I saw my own family. And now I haven't seen or talked to him in a week. But I will say I do love getting home early. I know it was the right choice. I will get to spend more time with Bill and Taylor now. And I won't feel so rushed when I do get home.

My life is great !

No comments:

Post a Comment