Monday, October 26, 2009

Rainy days make me sleepy

Well Bill and I ran a half marathon yesterday. Let me back up and give some history first. I ran my first half alittle bit less than a year ago. Never in my life did I think that I would ever be able to do that. Now I have ran 3 and did 2 of them 2 weekends in a row. Running is good for my mind. I can't describe it but when I run there is no noise, just peace. And I feel so relaxed. I love being outside and especially in the woods. If I could move I would. Maybe when the kids are older I can. All I need or want is just a small little house with a porch on the front. I am very simple and enjoy simple things.

Even though it rained today, my run was good. I am very heavy on my feet . Bill has given me a tip so may be that will help. I can feel it in my running. My ankles feel weak and I feel as if I have a lazy leg. Like I am limping. I have never had any issues legs wise and hope to never have them. All though as a child I did have some heel issues when running.

My wedding day is getting closer. I am so excited. I am marrying the person I have always wanted to be with. It is the best feeling to wake up everyday and not want to leave that person's side. I know I talk alot but I could just sit and stare at Bill and be as happy FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment