Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Green is Spreading

Taylor came home from school yesterday and annouced that she is going green. I was so proud. She is really into doing her part in saving the earth. They have a club at school that she is joining that focuses on going green. I'm sure she will bring home some great tips to the family. She is very much into riding her bike. She is ready to ride it in the morning to daycare! I told her give it time and we will see.

Had a nice run on my legs. They feel so much better. The cold soak did what I needed it to do. I have really learned how important shoes are. I would have never know this if it wasn't for all that Bill has taught me. He teaches, coaches, and supports me.And he is my best friend. For the first time in my life I share everything . I share with him things that I have never shared with anyone . And for me that is a big thing because I have a big mouth and for me to keep something quiet is very hard. I usually share things with my mom and sisters but he knows things that I have never told a soul.

I have said it time and time again but I have such a great family. Bill, my kids, they make my life what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment