Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a long time

Well it has been a long time since I posted anything. So let me sum it up :
- I ran a half marathon last weekend. It was tough! It was around the Sam Houston campus in Huntsville. Lots of hills, but I did it with a time of 2hours and 1 minute.
-Still off the meat. I am doing good with that.
-Bill went hiking with his friend Josh and Olga. I was so glad when he got back home.
I missed him. I enjoy the time we are together.
-Met with Taylor's attorney. I know this is out of my hands now and someone will be deciding where my girl lives. I will have to live with the decision and accept whatever that is. I know in my heart though that I am the better suited one. I love her no matter what. I the end I just want what is best for her.
-Wedding plans are going great. I can't wait!

So that is what has been going on in my life this past week. Had a good run today. But I am tired I was looking forward to sleeping in this Sat. , but it isn't going to happen. We are having our garage sale. Oh well. And then on Sun. I am running a half again. And you know that is early. I have got to slow down the pace. I get crazy and want to try and win. I am a natural competitor. I need to keep my mind on the marathon though.

I love this saying"Pain is temporary,Pride is forever" I shouldn't say it when I am running. Makes me want to try and run faster. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment