Friday, October 02, 2009

Ringing In My Ears

I thought I was a head of the game this morning (sub. wise) but found out at my new job how quick things can change when someone calls in sick. Thank goodness for Rory. She help me put the pieces together. And then it was time to start ringing the bells. All manually. It wasn't like when I went to school. They have a whole new system and it is confusing at times. It just goes to show how long it has been since I was in school.

No running today. But a big run tomorrow. 9 miles. I am looking forward to it. Just one step closer to my marathon. People ask me a lot why I run. To me running helps clear my head. I feel so relaxed and calm during my run. I usually have a lot on my mind and running gives me the time I need to think about things that are going on. And if I have something that is bothering me it usually is gone by time I get back. Sometimes I wish I could just keep on running. And of coarse it helps with keeping my weight down . Which makes me super happy.

I was so happy to get home and talk to Bill. He listens to me rattle on even though I know I irritate him at times with my non-stop talking . I can sit there and talk about nothing. I guess I am really talking a lot these days too. I think that is because I am new at work and I am really shy when it comes to meeting new people . Thanks for putting up with me Bill.

I can't wait til next week when all the kids are home. I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment